Do You Have Any Amazing Recipes?

If you would like to see your own special dish on this site then I definitely recommend you send it to me at samcollins94@gmail.com.

Tell me if you want me to include your name

and I promise that I will not send you any spam mail.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What should I make for dinner

This is a nightly issue in a lot of homes. There is so much you could do like chicken, beef, pork and so on, but most of that gets boring after a while. Finding the right balance between food that everybody will like and is healthy as well can be tough and thats were I come in.

I have made this blog to give you some dinner ideas to get you through tonight with delicious meal in your tummy =D

So who am I, My name is Sam and I have been cooking my whole life. When I was about four I used to help my mum in the kitchen, making cookies, cakes and other sweet treats. As I got older I learned more and more about all things food and now I have my own restaurant and I want to share my knowledge with you so I hope you enjoy everything on this site.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment